Please note that these tools for older processors are no longer supported. See here for our current range.
The following older tools were all developed on behalf of Freescale Semiconductor (now NXP), and they can be downloaded free of charge from this site.
- ColdFire Init, a tool which generates initialization code for ColdFire processors
- PortAsm/68K for ColdFire, a translation tool which converts Motorola 680x0 and CPU32 assembler source to ColdFire assembler
- CF68KLib, an emulation library which allows 680x0 object code to run on ColdFire CPUs (version 3 and later cores)
- MAC Init, a tool which generates initialization code for MAC7100 processors
- PortAsm/68K for M·CORE, a translation tool which converts 680x0 and CPU32 assembler source to M·CORE assembler
- PortAsm/56600 for Star*CORE, a translation tool which converts DSP56600 assembler source to Star*CORE assembler